Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top New Year Resolutions of Students I Spoke To...

So the New Year Eve partying is now over. Today is 1 January 2010. Some of you would have started your day with a newfound enthusiasm, a joy of living, and an irresistable urge to transform the world. Some of you would have woken up with the fruits of last evening's partying - headache, bleary-eyed...

Whatever, many of you would be either making those inevitable resolutions for the year or would be reconsidering some of them that you made last evening in a brief surge of enthusiasm. Here are a few of the top three New Year Resolutions of Students I spoke to...

  1. Not bunking classes
  2. Go to bed early, and wake up early
  3. Stay on the Internet a little longer doing something other than mindless surfing

I did listen to a couple of whacky ones too. One resolved to do cross-dressing at least once in 2010 to get over certain inhibitions. Another resolved to text one joke every day to all his friends

Well, I am not much a New Year Resolution making person. It would be interesting to see how the resolutions of my students at IIITB take shape in the next 364 days! For all those who have made resolutions with utmost serious intent, I offer my best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment